These days, Ellie especially loves her independence! She loves to:
- play with clothes. Sometimes she "wears" them, and other times she shakes them intensely.
- dance. Ellie waves her arms and bounces up and down when she is enjoying a song.
- play on the bed. She likes to let herself fall back or roll around on the soft blankets. Recently, she realized the carpet in our room has a similar appeal.
- play "water bottles and the ice chest." What, you don't know that game?
- "tickle" with Daddy. He tickles her, she laughs, and she asks him to do it again... and again!
- brush her teeth. Simply seeing the bathroom causes her to ask to do this wonderfully thrilling activity!
- read books
- see animals